04 November 2011

Whoa

Wow, I have actually forgotten how to use blogger. I can't believe they still don't have a table tool! Anyway, I got way too many bulbs this year:
JUNE
Boophone disticha KB
xBoopharyllis (!) KB
Brunsvigia litoralis KB
Cyrtanthus falcatus KB
C. falcatus x (elatus x montanus) KB
JULY
Boophone haemanthoides T
Brunsvigia marginata T
Erythronium oregonum T
Tropaeolum tricolor T
SEPTEMBER
Brunsvigia Gregaria UCBG
NOVEMBER
Ammocharis coranica PBS(JS)
Calochortus venustus BB
Cyclamen peloponnesiacum RH
Cyrtanthus obliquus PBS (JS)
Erythronium 'white beauty' BB
Tecophilaea cyanocrocus BB
Trillium kuryabayashii RH
Maybe someday I'll motivate to list the seeds I started too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CrisB said...

Welcome:) I'm also very happy with my bulbs again.

11/16/2011 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2006